Thursday, 27 June 2019

HEW Initial Token Sale Structure



The total number of HIDUs created by H Network for H Education World’s platform will be 100,00,00,000 (One Billion). The total percentage of tokens that will be released during the 'H Education World Initial Token Sale' will be 10% (Ten Percent) of the total coins produced, or, in other words, 10,00,00,000 (One Hundred Million) coins will be released in the sale. The rest 90% (Ninety Percent) will be held by the company.

HEW Initial Token Sale Structure

The total number of HIDUs created by H Network for H Education World’s platform will be 100,00,00,000 (One Billion) . The total per...